An Evening of Drama, Humor and Music
- The importance of sentimental treasures,
- searching for connection,
- learning to communicate with your spouse,
- reclaiming your value in a rapidly changing world,
- coping with the unexpected trials of having a baby,
- are childhood fantasies really worth fighting for?
The ERUUF Players,brings you into the world of life, love and loss as offered by six living playwrights. All this and interludes of music by Don Hartman provides a delightful way to spend an evening. No reservations required, friends welcome. Adult language. Suggested donation $5.