Eno River Fellowship Foundation Announces Six Grant Awards for 2018
Last Updated on April 23, 2018
The Eno River Fellowship Foundation (ERFF) Board proudly announced on April 17th the award of six wide ranging grants for 2018 for a total of a little over $21,000. The grants are for:
1. Solar tubes for the ERUUF sanctuary and bike racks in support of ERUUF becoming a Green Sanctuary congregation
2. Permanent installation of two wireless microphones for the Fellowship Hall and replacing newer technology digital wireless mikes in the Sanctuary.
3. Commissioning a new flaming chalice for the ERUUF Sanctuary.
4. Two additional 4’x8’ high risers to increase the stage area for the Fellowship Hall.
5. Faith Forward: From Visitor to Leader two year curriculum as a pathway to integrate visitors and members and develop new church leaders.
6. ERUUF Jazz Vespers Project in collaboration with NCCU’s Jazz Studies Program for five evening performances.
The ERFF is a separate non-profit Foundation founded by ERUUF members in 1989 to further the goals of the ERUUF community. Contributions from ERUUF members to the Foundation endowment are invested with only earnings awarded annually to deserving grant proposals made by ERUUFians. To date over $300,000 in grants have been made. To find out more about the Foundation and how these funds have advanced our goals, please see: https://www.eruuf.org/Table/Giving/Eno-River-Fellowship-Foundation/