Life at ERUUF
- Last Updated on March 1, 2018
ERUUF Members, now is the time to sign up to be a Host for the Spring cycle of our very popular "Dinners in Homes"! These are opportunities for ERUUFIANS to get to know one another in small gatherings of 6 to 10 in a relaxed and congenial atmosphere over a potluck lunch or dinner at member's homes. Here's how and when to participate:
TO BE A HOST:
ERUUF Members-please fill out the Host Sign-Up form or pick one up at coffee hour. Choose the date and time from Apr. 12 through May 19 that you wish to host, the number of guests you'd like, and the other details that are on the form.
Hosts will receive the guest contact list once the signup is full.
What you need to do as a host:
- Pick at least one date and time between April 12-May 19. Please include some alternatives - it helps with scheduling.
- Choose how many guests you can accommodate (6-10 people). Decide if you can accommodate children and how many.
- Decide which menu item you will provide (guests will bring menu items as well - you don't have to do it all)
- Menu item choices: Appetizer, Omnivore Main, Vegetarian Main, Salad, Dessert (sides, bread, wine could be further additions)
- A week before: contact guests to confirm the event and give directions
- Enjoy nurturing our beloved community!
TO BE A GUEST:
Guest signup sheets will be available at coffee hours later in the Spring. All ERUUFIANS are welcome to be guests-whether active or inactive members or first time newcomers checking us out. It's a great way to meet new friends and learn about each other and our ERUUF community!