2019 Youth Visioning Retreat
Join ERUUF's Youth Ministry Team, the High School Youth Group, parents, advisers, and supporters for an interactive Visioning Retreat designed to help us grow young together! In this 2 hour session, you'll hear from youth about what they need and want from ERUUF, and about the gifts they bring to our diverse, intergenerational fellowship. You'll have the opportunity to participate in shared goals of:
- Creating a more youthful ERUUF for everyone
- Increasing the visibility and needs of youth among the whole congregation
- Expanding conversations across the ages
- Expanding transformational experiences across the ages
- Gaining a deeper appreciation of the Pillars of Youth Ministry: Place for Community and Fellowship; Faith Formation; Structure for Service and Justice Work
A Mexican buffet-style lunch will be provided and childcare is available. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Everyone is welcome to attend. Youth over 11 are highly encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you there!