Fundamentals of Program Planning for Group Leaders
As a leader at ERUUF, you're invited to attend this workshop designed to support your group in getting its programs for 2019-20 off to a great start.
Workshop participants will:
- Learn the ERUUF basics to consider as you develop your programs.
- Understand the role of the Adult Programs Team in supporting ERUUF programming — and new plans for the coming year.
- Gain clarity about how your group’s staff partner can support your efforts.
- Learn how collaboration with other teams or groups can strengthen your programming — and attendance!
- Understand how to avoid conflicts with big events within and beyond ERUUF.
- Receive a step-by-step guide for reserving space and getting your event onto the ERUUF calendar.
- Learn best practices for communicating your program to the ERUUF community and beyond.
- Find out what other groups are planning, and explore potential opportunities for collaboration.
- You’ll also have an opportunity to see the programs currently on ERUUF’s calendar and participate in the preliminary calendaring of your group’s events for the coming year.
We hope you or a key member of your team will plan to attend this important workshop. Please RSVP by registering below. Questions? Contact Rev. Jacqueline Brett: .