How do I view my financial records?

If you are considered a member or friend of ERUUF and have a giving history, there are 2 ways to view your financial records for giving and pledging.

  1. You can click on the "My Giving History" link on the overview page when you first sign in to MyERUUF.

  2. Select one of the 2 tabs at the top of your profile page labeled "Pledge History" and "Giving History."

If you see that there are discrepancies in either of these two records, or need a tax year charitable contributions statement, contact our bookkeeper at 919-489-2575 ext.105 or