If you are considered a Member or Friend of ERUUF and have provided an email address, you can get your account going in a couple of simple steps. (Note: friends are non-members with a giving record)
- Click on create an account button under the Member Portal on the myERUUF page or at the bottom of this article.
- Enter your name and use the email address that is on file with the ERUUF office.
If the system does not recognize your name or email, contact the office or
- Check your email for your user name and a temporary password. Use the link in the email to go to the myERUUF login page.
- Once your account has been activated and you can log into myERUUF, the account will open to the “dashboard” page.
- To see your profile, click/tap on the My Profile star icon in the dashboard or upper right menu.
If you do not see the profile icon, enter your name in the upper left corner box that says ‘search people’. Click on your name in the search results.
- If you want to change your password, click/tap on the small circle icon with the user menu in the upper right corner of the page. Choose Change Password.
Enjoy this dynamic members only section! Feedback welcome. Don’t forget to Logout (in the user menu, upper right of the page) when you are done to protect your personal and financial information.