Membership at ERUUF is open to all people, 16 years of age and older. Joining involves three important actions:
1. Take the eight (8) Inquirers Series of classes to learn about ERUUF -- who we are and what’s important to us.
This 8-part sequence of classes will take place in rotation every Sunday in the Commons Room. Classes can be taken out of sequence and at any time they’re offered, but all 8 classes form the foundation for membership, and are necessary to join.
Additional Inquirers class times will be offered on Wednesday evenings in the Fall and Spring. For those who prefer to take the classes all at once, a full day retreat will be offered on a Saturday in the Fall and Spring. See Inquirers Series for class descriptions and specific dates / times.
2. Attend a Belonging At ERUUF session to become a member.
When you are fully ready to make the decision to join, register for a Belonging at ERUUF session. Here you’ll learn about the difference your membership makes, and participate in a membership book signing ceremony with our ministers.
3. Make a stewardship pledge to the congregation.
Stewardship involves a contribution of each members’ time, talent, and treasure to the congregation. Everything you see and experience at ERUUF is due to the generosity of our members and friends.
- Time and talent: We ask each member to serve the Fellowship in a meaningful way that causes you to flourish and ERUUF to thrive as we create a Beloved Community together, and also serve the larger community beyond our walls.
- Treasure: As a completely self-funded congregation, ERUUF's bylaws require that all members make an annual financial contribution to support the Mission and work of the Fellowship. Understanding that everyone is in a different place financially, there is no minimum pledge.