Partnering with Others
“Forward Together” is the Unitarian Universalist Justice Ministry of North Carolina–a progressive, faith-based, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization working to “give life the shape of justice” by
- coordinating and supporting the social justice work of individual UUs and UU congregations in North Carolina,
- building relationships with other groups who are working for social justice, and
- giving voice to our Unitarian Universalist values with respect to important social, economic, environmental, and political issues in North Carolina.
Ways to get involved:
- join UU Forward Together's newly-forming Voting Rights and Democracy Action Team,
- attend one of the upcoming regional workshops on creating more effective congregational social justice ministries,
- participate in monthly conference calls for UU social justice leaders and activists,
- keep up to date with what's happening in the North Carolina General Assembly (and Congress) via Legislative Update emails and Legislative Tracking resource,
- participating in UU Forward Together's annual "Justice on Jones Street" day of lobbying at the state legislature, and
- work for justice with others in your congregation and in your community.
For more information: https://www.uuforwardtogether.org/