Coronavirus Updates - ERUUF
***ERUUF is Online. We are following all City of Durham and State of North Carolina pandemic guidelines.***
Click below to read the latest updates.
Attention current and emergent congregational leaders! Please keep your eyes open for the upcoming course offerings as part of our continuing “Leadership as a Transformational Path” series. We will offer five leadership development opportunities throughout the 2019-2020 fellowship year (July 1, 2019- June 30, 2020). The working schedule of these offerings is as follows:
- New Leader Orientation in August with date TBA
- Group Facilitation and Decision-Making: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019, 9:00 am - 11:30 am. This practical, participatory workshop will help to ensure your meetings fulfill your group's mission and honor its covenant while aligning with our UU Principles, ERUUF's mission, and Strategic Plan. It will also offer guidance on how to make meetings more engaging, collaborative, and results-oriented. We will share a variety of strategies for planning and facilitating meetings, and provide participants with opportunities for practice and application. We will also explore the role of individual self-awareness and self-management as it relates to group health, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Right Relationship: Practicing Covenantal Communication: Saturday, November TBA, 2019, 9:00 -11:30 am
- Transforming Conflict from the Inside Out: Saturday, February TBA, 2020
- Goal-Setting & Action Planning: Saturday, March 28, 2020. 9:00 -11:30 am